Recover Data From USB Flash Drive
One of the most common data storage devices we can lose data on is the USB flash drive. There are multiple types of USB flash drives. End users take advantage of millions of these each year. Unfortunately, when they break, bend or show signs of data corruption, most, including experts, throw them away. You assume your vital data is lost forever. If only they had turned to eProvided! eProvided USB drive data recovery professionals can salvaged data in such situations.
Flash drive data retrieval is no match for us. In fact, more often than not, eProvided can fix the damaged USB drive after your data is extracted. USB data salvage is among the most common data recovery tasks eProvided performs for our clients.
Your USB Problem ?
A USB stick can snap, bend, break or breakdown for many reasons. We have seen it all before. Your chances at recovering all your lost files are very high, no matter what has broken on your USB drive. We see extremely damaged USB drives every day. eProvided still can recover data and photos. It just does not matter what happened.
Common USB Data Loss Situations
- Broken a tip off your USB flash drive? People break off the tip of their USB drives by accident.
- “Unknown Device” appears out of the blue. This is when your USB Thumb Drive is damaged and wont connect to anything.
- Loss of USB drive data transfer functionality. Your USB port or USB connection has been snapped off The Shell is Cracked.
- Inserting device into wrong slot, bent USB port, etc.
- You experience data loss due to a power surge. Inserting USB incorrectly causing a broken tip.
Types of USB Recovery
Our USB data recovery company can retrieve any information from any type of USB flash drive. It doesn’t matter what type of broken USB flash drive you have. eProvided always finds and recovers your data. This includes standard USB flash drives recovery, USB thumb drives and jump drives. We retrieve files from pen drives or just plain old memory sticks. Everything in between we can recover files from. The USB drive is one of the most commonly used memory devices on earth. It’s the perfect way to store important data. USB flash drives are the perfect size to store, hide, or carry around when on the run. There are many problems that can appear. End result, your data is lost.
Top Reasons for Needing USB Recovery Services
- Corruption: Recover any flash storage device issue. USB Flash memory recovery and thumb drive data recovery services due to deleted files
- Broken USB plug, damage ports from dog bites, bumped, kicked, and broken USB drives
- Forgotten passwords, lost password or encrypted. Password protected USB drives or locked USB memory devices
- You deleted all your files. You formatted your USB memory stick by accident. USB flash data device is corrupted and file recovery is needed
- Broken connections, run-over, dropped drive, bent USB port, flash drive damage
- Virus damage, hacked, corrupted, and damaged USB connections
- Lost data: heat damage, cold, moisture causing USB flash memory data loss
- Repairing lost USB connectivity problems. Fixing damaged USB thumb drives
- Recover files from fire damage, water, salt water, shock to USB storage device
- Improper ejection of powered flash memory storage, power surges and outages on USB devices
USB Drive Repairs and File Recovery
If you break your USB device and need to recover data, eProvided’s USB recovery service is on it. Your USB device is repaired and recovered files are back to you with no delay. Need the information quickly? eProvided provides a quick turnaround upon receipt of your damaged USB flash drive. From bent USB ports to advanced circuit repair, eProvided has you covered.
eProvided USB Drive Solutions Team
Have a USB Drive that needs to be recovered and need the data from the drive right away? eProvided flash memory retrieval team is your answer. Give us a call at 1-866-857-5950.