Recover Data From USB Flash Drive
One of the most common data storage devices we can lose data on is the USB flash drive. There are multiple types of USB flash drives. Consumers use millions of them every year. Unfortunately, when they break or show signs of data corruption, many people, including many experts, throw them away assuming that the vital data they had is lost forever. If only they had turned to eProvided! eProvided USB drive data recovery professionals could have salvaged the data.
Flash drive data retrieval is no match for us. In fact, more often than not, eProvided can fix the damaged USB drive after your data is extracted. USB data salvage is amongst the most common data recovery task eProvided performs for our clients.
Your USB Problem ?
A USB stick can break or stop working for many reasons. We have heard & seen it all before. Your chances at recovering all your lost files are very high, no matter what has broken on your USB drive. We see extremely damaged USB drives and still are able to recover data.
Common USB Data Loss Situations
- Broken tip off USB flash drive
- “Unknown Device” appears “out of the blue”
- Loss of USB drive data transfer functionality
- Inserting device into wrong slot, bent USB port, etc
Types of USB Recovery
Our USB data recovery team can retrieve any information from any type of USB flash drive. It doesn’t matter what type of USB flash drive you’re using, we can find and recover your data. This includes standard USB flash drives recovery, USB thumb drives, jump drives, pen drives, or just plain old memory sticks and everything in between. The USB drive is one of the most commonly used memory devices in the world. It’s the perfect way to store our important data. USB flash drives are the perfect size to store, hide, or carry around when on the run. There are so many problems that can happen, it puts our information in jeopardy.
Reasons for Needing USB Recovery Services
- USB Flash and thumb drive data recovery services. Recover any flash-based storage device
- Broken USB plug, damage port from dog bites, bumped, kicked, and broken USB drives
- Forgotten passwords, lost password or encrypted. Password protected USB drives or locked USB memory devices
- Deleted files, formatted file recovery for your USB flash data device
- Broken connections, run-over, dropped drive, bent USB port, flash drive damage
- Virus damage, hacked, corrupted, and damaged USB connections
- Lost data: heat damage, cold, moisture causing USB flash memory data loss
- Repairing lost USB connectivity problems. Fixing damaged USB thumb drives
- Recover files from fire damage, water, salt water, shock to USB storage device
- Improper ejection of powered flash memory storage, power surges and outages on USB devices
USB Drive Repairs and File Recovery
If you break your USB device and need it repaired in order to recover the data, eProvided’s USB recovery service is on the job. They can have your USB device repaired and back to you with little delay. If you are pressed for time and need the information quickly, eProvided can provide a quick turnaround upon receipt of the device. From bent prongs to bent USB ports to advanced circuit repair, eProvided has you covered.
eProvided USB Drive Solutions Team
If you have a USB Drive that needs to be recovered or you are in a hurry and need the data from the drive right away, the eProvided flash memory retrieval team is your answer. Give us a call at 1-866-857-5950.