File Recovery on USB Thumb Drives.
eProvided specializes in thumb drive recovery. Besides, what is a thumb drive? Thumb Drives are a rewritable, solid state data storage drive. In short, it connects into any USB port. Named due to the fact that it’s no bigger than a thumb. It is easy to store large amounts of data. Also, USB thumb drives save files without the need of any extra power. Once plugged into a computer, you can access the documents on the Thumb drive. Furthermore, without restarting your computer you have access to your images & data. USB thumb drives are also called memory sticks, USB Flash Drives or Jump Drives.
After many write cycles they become less reliable. Thumb drives are durable, but prone to file corruption. Generally, once 1,500 insertions the USB drive can become corrupted. Thus, your USB stick can become damaged, bent or broken. Data loss happens. Thumb drive recovery is one of our specialties.
Flash Drive Damage
Flash drives are safe and protected from damage using rugged plastic. Once USB sticks fail or not backed up the information on them becomes corrupted, damaged or lost. Hence, this is where eProvided steps in. We are able to repair and recover files from any damaged or broken USB drive.
Your Thumb Drive Problem ?
Lose data on your flash or thumb drive? You need your data recovered? Being data recovery professionals, we handle such tasks every day. First, we remove the NAND flash memory chips. We then examine the NAND chips. We look for damage or cracks in the memory chips. Next, we clean the NAND wafers with special machinery. As a rule, we dump the files and extract data. We then invert patterns or scrambled hexadecimal code. Next, the data sets become working user files. In the end, the data’s returned to you, the customer. Data storage devices fail. It’s that simple.
Thumb Drive Data Recovery Service
eProvided averages a 98% success rate when retrieving files and lost data on thumb drives.
Thumb Drive & Flash Drive Common Problems and Error Messages
- “One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it. For assistance in solving this problem, click this message” Mac, Macintosh Etc.
- “USB device not recognized” The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it. In particular, on Windows 8, Windows 10, Etc.
- USB flash disk not recognized, device crushed, USB unknown device.
- Dropped laptop-causing damage to the USB thumb drive. In addition, bumping your tablet by accident.
- Repair a pen drive broken in pieces. Finally, a pen drive stores data. Do you want to lose it for good?
More USB Thumb Drive Error Messages.
Broken USB storage device. In addition to this, connection damage on USB thumb drives from dog bites. Accidental bumping of USB. Thereby, USB data recovery services become necessary at random.
- Notebook computer experienced a power surge? Whereas, you receive a USB device not recognized error?
Fix a thumb drive, pen drive repair due to deleting files or improper formatting of USB 3.0 flash drive.
- eProvided’s USB flash drive repair service needed due to damaged thumb drive ports. Additionally, running over, or any incident such as bumping a flash memory drive while powered.
- Repair of device needed due to Corruption, Spyware or Virus damage. Here, recovery of USB drives become necessary in this manner often. Repair and recovery of thumb drive files is possible.
- Forgotten or lost password on your USB stick? Additionally, you have an encrypted USB drive? Recover a USB key, flash drive repair needed? Password-protected USB, locked areas/partitions of a drive?
USB Error Messages.
- USB flash memory data recovery nightmare. Memory device contains; physical, heat, cold or moisture damage? Similarly, USB flash drive recovery becomes crucial.
- Restore USB thumb drive from water, fire, salt damage, cracks, hairline fractures, etc. on device/chip.
- Disconnected flash memory during a write operation? Further, removed device during a data transfer?
Pop up message errors, Windows error messages like “Status: Unreadable”. “Unknown Device”.
And, “One of the USB devices attached to your computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it” etc. eProvided will get your files recovered.