File Recovery on USB Thumb Drives.
Firstly, eProvided specializes in thumb drive recovery. So, what is a thumb drive? Thumb Drives are a rewritable, solid state data storage drive. It connects into any USB port. Aptly named due to the fact that it’s no bigger than a thumb. It is easy to store large amounts of data. The USB thumb drive saves files without the need of any additional power. Once plugged into a computer, you can access the documents on the Thumb drive. Without restarting your computer you have access to your images & data. USB Thumb drives are also called memory sticks, USB Flash Drives or Jump Drives.
After numerous write cycles they become less reliable. Thumb drives are durable, but prone to file corruption. Once 1,500 insertions are achieved the USB drive can become corrupted. Therefore, your USB stick can become bent, damaged or broken. Data loss happens. Thumb drive recovery is one of our specialties.
Flash drives are safe and protected from damage using rugged plastic. Once USB sticks fail and are not properly backed up the information on them can be corrupted, damaged or lost. This is where eProvided steps in. We are able to repair and recover files from any damaged or broken USB drive.
Your Thumb Drive Problem ?
Lose data on your flash or thumb drive? You need your data recovered? Being data recovery professionals, we handle such tasks every day. First, we remove the NAND flash memory chips. The NAND cgips are examined. We look for damage or cracks in the memory chips. The NAND wafers are cleaned with special machinery. Next the files are dumped and extracted. We then invert patterns or scrambled hexadecimal code. Those data sets are turned back into normal working user files. Now the data is delivered back to you to the customer. It’s really that simple.
Thumb Drive Data Recovery Service
eProvided is running a 98% success rate when repairing or retrieving the files and lost data on thumb drives.
Thumb Drive & Flash Drive Common Problems and Error Messages
- “One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it. For assistance in solving this problem, click this message” Mac, Macintosh Etc.
- “USB device not recognized” The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it. Windows 8, Windows 10, Etc.
- USB flash disk not recognized, device crushed, USB unknown device.
- Dropped laptop-causing damage to the USB thumb drive. Bumping tablet by accident.
- Repair a pen drive broken in pieces.
- Broken USB storage device. Connection damage on USB thumb drive from dog bites. Accidentally hitting USB media. When USB data recovery services are needed.
- Notebook computer experienced a power surge? You receive a USB device not recognized error?
- Fix a thumb drive, pen drive repair due to deleting files or accidentally formatting of USB 3.0 flash drive.
- eProvided’s USB flash drive repair service needed due to loose thumb drive ports. Running over, or any incident such as bumping a flash memory drive while powered.
- Repair device due to Corruption, Spyware or Virus damage, client recovery USB services needed. Repair any Thumb Drive files.
- Forgotten or lost password on your USB stick? Encrypted USB drive? Recover a USB key, flash drive repair needed? Password protected USB, locked areas/partitions of a drive?
- USB flash memory data recovery nightmare. Memory device contains; physical, heat, cold or moisture damage? USB flash drive recovery expertise is required.
- Restore Thumb USB from water, fire, salt damage, crack, hairline fracture on device/chip.
- Disconnected flash memory during a write operation? Removed device during data transfer?
- Pop up message errors, Windows error messages like “Status: Unreadable”. “Unknown Device”, “One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned,” and/or “Windows does not recognize it” etc. eProvided will get your files recovered.