In today’s technology-driven world, we heavily rely on compact and portable devices, such as USB flash drives, to store a wide range of data. These devices hold everything from our precious family photos to important business and financial information. Smartphones, tablets, solid state drives (SSD,) cell phones, and computers have become essential devices for storing our important files. These devices serve as repositories for a wide range of data, including documents, photos, videos, and various other digital content. With their increasing storage capacities and advanced capabilities, these devices have become central to our personal and professional lives.
Business owners and consumers depend on critical files, images, and other stored media. A sudden crash, or a nonfunctional or damaged device, can cause devastation. This is why data recovery is so important. For more information on Professional Data Recovery Services, click here, talk to a file retrieval expert.
What Is Data Recovery?
If your device suffers a crash and is nonfunctional, or you think there is no way to restore it without losing all the stored files, data recovery is the service you need. Even if you cannot access the files on the device, all the data is likely somewhere on the disk. A data recovery expert will devise the best possible plan for recovering and extracting your data.
How It Works.
The data recovery process varies between devices, but the fundamental steps are consistent. eProvided simplifies the process for everyone. Take a moment to familiarize yourself with the following information, and save it for future reference.
Step One: Initial size-up. Before starting any action, you need to know:
- The possible cause of the failure.
- What type of data or device is damaged? Maybe you have a need for water damaged phone recovery. Maybe you need SSD data recovery.
- The extent of the damage, including the number, size, and location of the affected drive.
- The overall host machine condition.
- The approximate amount, file types, and importance of the lost data files.
- State of backups and availability of any backup copies of the data, if any.
- Tricks to recover files, preventing invasive file recovery.
- Can you recreate what you lost easily.
Step Two: Data Recovery Evaluation.
A successful file recovery service relies on a combination of skilled human file recovery and experienced hardware data recovery professionals. In short, they work together with strong resources.
- Contact a computer or device restoration expert. They’ll require the information gathered in step one.
- Check to see if you have storage available to store your recovered data.
- Investigate & evaluate your surroundings. Do you have a proper plan in place to prevent data recovery problems?
Step Three: Set-up. It’s likely you’ll be asking the assistance of a file retrieval professional. In the meantime, avoid installing software (including data recovery software) on the damaged drive. Unless otherwise instructed by an expert, do not write to the damaged drive. Be absolutely sure you will not write data to this damaged drive.
Your chosen recovery expert will recommend and determine the best recovery procedure after examining the damaged drive. And, once you’ve approved a recovery method, they’ll proceed. Once recovery has been successful eProvided will evaluate the results prior to returning the device to you. In fact, data recovery is never a sure thing. In some cases, badly damaged devices won’t have a successful outcome. Then, you can’t recover your data.
Data Recovery By eProvided.
With over 20 years of experience. eProvided is a trusted data recovery company capable of handling the following types of data recovery.
- Forensic, USB, NAND flash.
- Microchip and USB Disk repair. eProvided, advanced USB flash drive recovery.
- Circuit and Chip replacements.
- NAND Flash Memory Algorithm Rebuilding.
- Various other advanced recovery for specialized issues.
- Cell Phone and Smartphone File Recovery Solutions.
- microSD and SSD File Retrieval Services.
- Monolith Pin-out Data Extraction for Advanced File Retrieval, Usually Smartphone Related.
With our expert data recovery services, the first step is to provide a detailed description of what went wrong with the device. Also, how your data became damaged, lost or nonfunctional. This information helps us understand the specific issue and tailor our recovery process accordingly. You will complete this step and include other needed details by using the data recovery case submission form found here. It’s important to provide as much detail as possible, especially how the device became damaged. The more detail we have, the better we can recommend a proper recovery method.
Once you’ve completed the submission form, you’ll ship your device to eProvided’s Las Vegas file recovery labs. Experienced technicians will analyze the case for free and report back within 2-3 days. Rush services are available for an additional fee. Once the best method for data recovery has been determined, you’ll receive a call to discuss moving forward with recovering your data. Above all, eProvided flourishes on a free data evaluation process. eProvided focuses on strong customer communication. eProvided uses real-time customer relationship management.