Hard Drive Data Recovery & Advanced External/Internal Hard Drive Repairs
eProvided recovers hard drive disk files from any type and size of internal/external hard drive. We also recover drive files and lost disk data on any kind of hard drive, regardless of drive type or size. We can recover lost disk data and images, formatted disk drives, disk drives no longer recognizable, damaged drives, corrupted data, and damaged images or documents.
We recover overwritten data, lost photos, deleted information, and deleted images of any type and from any degree of hard drive disk damage. If you are unable to retrieve files on a hard drive that were there previously and now are lost, we can find them for you! Over 97% of the cases we work with lead to lost data recovery. Data Recovery programs and software can often damage data beyond repair! Stay as far away from them as possible and use eProvided for your all-in-one, memory retrieval service instead.
Your Hard Drive Problem ?
Many times, SSD drives suffer circuit failures and traditional hard drives experience moving part failures where the disk drive platters become damaged or scratched. eProvided recovers files from portable USB hard drives and internal HDs. In some cases, we can even repair the drives. Let us know how we can help.
HD Recovery FAQ:
- Turnaround time is 1 to 3 days (or less) upon receipt of damaged hard disk drive at our lab
- We can recover data on drives with overwritten data or that have been formatted.
- Rush service is available (See the submission form for RUSH instructions)
- We do not charge a recovery fee unless we recover data that you do not already have
- We charge flat recovery fees based upon the size of your hard disk drive. (in GB/MB ) See our pricing page
- We can recover data from hard drives that are no longer recognizable due to extreme disk damage
- We can perform NAND chip replacements, circuit replacements, and repair any internal damage
- We can perform NAND Data Recovery. A process where we directly access NAND memory chips banks
Ship your device to us now to get your lost data, lost images, and files back.
How to ship your damaged hard drive to eProvided for hard drive recovery:
- Complete the Hard Drive Recovery Form for missing data, deleted files, or any other lost file types
- Be sure to send the shipment in a protected, padded envelope
- We will perform the drive analysis and contact you within 1-3 days upon arrival. We recommend FedEx for speedy delivery you can track
- You can track your eProvided order status in REAL TIME and check your case status anytime, day or night