What makes eProvided different? eProvided is one of the leading data recovery service providers. The company, founded by Bruce Cullen, who is our spotlight figure of the day. The primary lab’s based in Las Vegas. And, experienced technicians handle everything from forensic data recovery to retrieving lost files. Thus, recovering files from NAND, USB, and other flash memory drives. Notably, they repair everything from damaged microchips to external drives.
7 Unique Facts about Bruce and eProvided.
1) Bruce had great success from the start. Opening eProvided 20+ years ago. Hence, NASA called him after the Helios mission crashed in the Pacific Ocean. Recovering all lost data on the Helios mission, submerged under salt-water for 6 weeks. eProvided successfully recovered the salt water damaged mission data. This lost data had very important environmental data collected worldwide from this mission.
2) eProvided had a spotlighted story featured in Popular Mechanics Magazine. Where, they discussed internal onboard memory on digital cameras.
3) eProvided was once again called upon by NASA when the Mars Rover stopped functioning on Mars. And, it broke down due to a NAND storage device glitch.
More eProvided Facts.
4) eProvided has some interesting clients. And, they often show up and knock unexpectedly. Accordingly, it includes a case for the United States Bioterrorism Department.
5) U.S. special agents enlisted eProvided to recover data after a newsworthy forest fire. Since, a fire destroyed a large parcel of United States National Forest.
6) Bruce began his career after working on Wall Street at A.G. Edwards & Sons Securities. Also, Bruce has previous experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer. He spent time employed at the headquarters of Ingram Micro in Santa Ana, CA.
7) In his spare time, Bruce is a music producer. He’s released electronic dance music that consistently make it in top 100 charts. His most recent vocal trance release is Bruce Cullen & Paula Alcasid – Upside Down. His track ‘Princess Bay’, released on ITWT. Notably, a label owned by the famous electronic dance music pioneer Tiësto. Tiësto opened for the Olympics ceremonies in 2004. Another Bruce Cullen release in 2019 with Armin van Buuren’s Armada Music & A State of Trance (ASOT): Bruce Cullen – Stellar Stream. Armada Music is the largest independent record label in the world.
Bruce Cullen, Leveraging Experience and Passion.
It’s no secret. Bruce has a passion for providing high quality data recovery and repair services. And, leverages his experience by incorporating his passion. Thus, eProvided has seen over 22 years of data recovery services.
Data loss isn’t about the loss of files. In short, it’s about losing critical business information. And, irreplaceable photos, and work that took painstaking hours and dedication to create. eProvided is proud to be a company dedicated to seeing past the mere technicalities of the job. Above all, they take pride in nurturing strong communication with all their clients. And, trying every possible avenue to recover as much information as possible. As a result, they have robust customer reviews from hundreds of satisfied customers.
So, need to hire eProvided for their file recovery services? Overall, what can you expect?
- Recovery within approximately 1 to 3 days or less. In short, difficult projects can take an extra 1 to 3 days or more.
- Base recovery services offered for as little as $0 to $48.89. Also, see Data Recovery Pricing for a full cost breakdown.
- eProvided can recover data from any and all types of storage & media devices. Also, this includes cell phones & Solid State Drives.
- Unlike other file recovery companies and/or software programs, eProvided recovers any lost data on any type of device.
- eProvided is one of a handful of exclusive service providers dedicated to properly recovering small, mobile devices. To name a few, external USB drives, microSD cards, flash memory cards, CompactFlash, USB devices, SD cards, recover CD, DVD and more.
- If their technicians are unable to recover any data, you won’t be charged. In fact, you will only be charged if they recover what you do not otherwise have and need.
Trust your data recovery to a proven pro. Additionally, contact eProvided today.