Solid State Disk, SSD Hard Drive Recovery Service
At eProvided, we’re SSD data recovery professionals. We handle data loss on solid state drives. We can recover files from any Solid State device, PCIe, mSATA, M.2 SATA and NVMe, etc. Even embedded USB, eUSB devices. Whatever the SSD problem, eProvided has the tools. Our NAND based USB drive recoveries page.
eProvided recovers files and data from damaged Solid State Hard Drives (SSD Drives). We recover lost images and data from formatted drives, and drives that are no longer recognized. We retrieve documents on drives that are damaged, corrupted, overwritten or deleted. Lost your files and unable to recover them? eProvided.Com can retrieve everything. We are successful on over 98% of the cases we receive. Avoid sketchy software recovery programs with abilities to damage your data further! Best option: choose eProvided as your full-service Solid State Hard Drive recovery company.
Your SSD Drive Issue ?
Lost data on your SSD? Malfunctions can cause sections of your drive to fail. This will lead to lost data. This includes bad sectors or damage from viruses. Water damage or heavy impacts can damage solder joints & cause data loss to.
Solid State Drive Recovery Process
- Turnaround time: 1-3 days or less once shipment received.
- SSD hard drive recovery for photos or damaged data that has been lost or overwritten due to physical SSD damage.
- Recover files from Solid State Hard Drives that are not recognized due to data loss or image loss.
- File recovery rush service is available for your damaged SSD Drive. See the Solid State Drive Recovery Case Submission Form for instructions.
- No recovery fees if no files are recovered. We provide a free evaluation.
- We handle SSD NAND microchip replacements and data dumps directly from NAND wafers. We provide advanced circuit replacement and all major circuit fixes related to file system damage on any solid state disks.
- We perform cutting edge Solid State Drive (SSD) and NAND Data Recovery. We access NAND memory chips and wafers directly.
SSD Form Factor & Data Recovery: PCIE, mSATA, M.2 SSD
- There are Different SSD Form Factor Types.
- Different SSD or PCIE SSD Sockets Require Different Form Factor Configurations.
- In most cases, the Smaller Your Computer, the Smaller your SSD Drive Form Factor.
- eProvided Recovers Files from ALL these Form Factors.
Are you wondering what type of SSD drive you Have? SSD hard drive recovery is possible on any SSD storage device. There are three form factors when manufacturing Solid State Drives. Let’s discuss the most common and a few differences.
The most common and standard form factor for an SSD is the 2.5-inch. The 2.5 inch Solid State Disk form factor fits within a computer’s disk drive main bay. Consumers commonly upgrade hard disk drives with 2.5 inch SSD storage drives. Being the same form factor allows you to easily remove and upgrade your existing storage drive and install a Solid State Drive.
eProvided Recovers Files from All SSD Form Factors
- 2.5 SSD Form Factor – Most affordable and common. They are used in desktops and are lightweight.
- mSATA SSDs, also known as Mini-SATA. These solid state disks are much smaller than the 2.5.
- M.2 SATA III SSD (Common on Apple products) – Similar to mSATA and come as a bare circuit board. There are both SATA and PCI-E variants.
- PCI-Express SSDs (PCIE) – These are most expensive, but offer the fastest data transfers.