What Can You Expect From Our Data Recovery Process?
All submitted cases include the following items and 4 Step Process:
- Free Evaluation – After analyzing your device, a price quote will be discussed with you.
- 98% Success Rate On Any Device – eProvided has gained extensive knowledge, skills, and expertise over 16 years performing 1,000s of data recovery cases on so many different storage devices.
- ONLY PAY Data Recovery Fees when data is recovered!
Your choice of HOW recovered data is returned to you. A mailed DVD is free of charge.
How Much Does Data Recovery Cost?
Basic Data Recovery is for simple, straight forward recoveries, where easy circuit manipulation or very little microscope lab work is required for data recovery.
Advanced Data Recovery is for multiple hours under a microscope environment. It covers repair work, extensive lab time & could require clean room time. The following situations are involved with advanced data recovery cases.
- Soldering, circuit repair, logic board work, chip replacement, rewiring work.
- Microscope work, algorithm development, error correcting code algorithms (ECC), corrupt data sets and pinout development.
- Damaged or failed internal components on bent USB flash drives or damaged or cracked microSD cards as examples.