NAND Data Recovery and Repair
The development of NAND memory technology has produced many new devices we all use today. NAND flash has created breakthroughs in the way we store data and files. NAND Flash microchips hold all of our information. You can find NAND technology in today’s laptops, iPhones, iPads, USB sticks, digital voice recorders, smartphones, PCI Express cards, digital cameras, and SSD Drives (SSD is abbreviation for Solid State Disk). Just about everything today uses NAND flash memory technology and eProvided is one of the few companies that has the appropriate knowledge in engineering to recover vital NAND data and files from any device.
Your NAND Problem ?
At eProvided, we can recover data from SSD drives, which may have been overwritten, formatted, damaged, or even unrecognized by your computer.
The process of recovering data from SSD drives is complex. You need to reconstruct, reassemble small NAND Flash microchips so you can take data from various NAND wafer sets, which are then unscrambled by algorithms. This is doable with your external hard drives too, not just those packaged with your computer.
NAND SSD Data Recovery
All SSD Drives use NAND technology. Small NAND Flash microchips are used in the process of reconstructing data from “Data Dumps” that come from multiple sets of NAND Wafers. These are unscrambled and complex algorithms. eProvided utilizes a process that takes these unscrambled NAND files and reassembles them into one single disk image, allowing eProvided to recover your NAND files in their original state. This exclusive, eProvided NAND recovery service is a major global breakthrough in data and file recovery solutions. Even external hard drive data recovery is now possible.
Hard Drive Recovery FAQ
- Turnaround time is 1 to 3 days (or less) upon receipt of damaged hard disk drive at our lab
- We can recover data on drives which have overwritten data or have been formatted
- Rush service is available (see the submission form for RUSH instructions)
- We do not charge a recovery fee unless we recover data that you do not already have
- We charge only recovery fees based upon the size of your hard disk drive (in GB/MB), see our pricing page
- We can recover from hard drives that are no longer recognized due to extreme disk damage
- We can perform NAND chip replacements, circuit replacements, and repair any internal damage
- We can perform NAND Data Recovery. A process where we directly access NAND memory chip banks
eProvided can Recover and Fix your Corrupted Files, Data, and Images
This is what makes eProvided your number one recovery service worldwide for all your lost data problems. With eProvided, even if your files are corrupted and your hard drive is damaged, we can recover your data, files, and digital images from any device. Our international hard drive data recovery service has been producing success stories for over a decade.
CompactFlash and Hard Drive Recovery
Our recovery service applies to computers (any data storage device), SSD drives, CompactFlash data, and Memory Stick technology. eProvided technology enables us to recover photos, files, and data on any device that appears as a drive letter or stores data. eProvided hard drive recovery services are even used by other leading file recovery companies! eProvided acts as the recovery lab for large firms and works behind the scenes to recover data for many large organizations.
Have data, images, or files that you’ve lost, or any type of damaged hard drive that needs to be recovered quickly. We’re ready and more than capable to help you. Follow the steps below to begin.
- Click the “Start Your Recovery” button
- Fill out the form and ship your device, we’ll show you exactly how to address your shipment after submitting the form
- You can track your eProvided order status in REAL TIME and check your case status anytime, day or night
- eProvided can recover data, files and images from any brand or type of storage drive
- eProvided holds an ongoing 95% average success rate in file recovery. We are the most trusted name is the file recovery industry.