In today’s technology driven world, we rely on compact and mobile friendly devices. In fact, everything from our most prized family photos to our personal, business, and financial information resides on USB flash drives, DVDs and CDs, tablets, cell-phones, digital picture cards, and computers.
Business owners depend on access to critical files, images, and other media. A sudden and unexpected crash, or a nonfunctional or damaged device can cause devastation, which is why data recovery is so important. For more information on Professional Data Recovery Service, Click here.
What Is Data Recovery?
If your device suffers a crash and is nonfunctional or you think there is no way to restore it without losing all of the stored files, data recovery is the service you need. Even if you cannot access the files on the device, all of the data is likely still somewhere on the disk. A data recovery expert will devise the best possible plan for recovering and extracting your data.
How It Works
How exactly does the data recovery process work? It can vary from device to device, but the basic steps remain the same. eProvided makes it easy for anyone. Prepare yourself and read this information below, save it for later.
Step One: Initial size-up. Before starting any action, you need to know:
- The possible cause of the failure.
- The extent of the damage, including the number, size, and location of the affected drive.
- The overall host machine condition.
- The approximate amount, file types, and importance of the lost data files.
- State of backups and availability of any backup copies of the data, if any.
- Tricks to recover files, preventing invasive file recovery.
- Can you recreate what you lost easily.
Step Two: Evaluation of available resources. A successful recovery depends on strong resources, both human and hardware.
- Contact a computer or device restoration expert. They’ll require the information gathered in step one.
- Check to see if you have storage available to store your recovered data.
- Investigate your surroundings, do you have a proper plan in place to prevent further problems.
Step Three: Set-up. It’s likely you’ll be asking the assistance of a file retrieval professional. In the meantime, avoid installing software (including data recovery software) on the damaged drive. Unless otherwise instructed by an expert, do not write to the damaged drive. Be absolutely sure you will not write data to this damaged drive.
Your chosen recovery expert will recommend and determine the best recovery procedure after examining the damaged drive. Once you’ve approved a recovery method, they will proceed. Once recovery has been successful eProvided will evaluate the results prior to returning the device to you. Keep in mind that data recovery is never a sure thing. In some cases the device is simply too damaged to successfully recover your data.
Data Recovery By eProvided
With over 15 years of experience. eProvided is a trusted data recovery vendor capable of handling the following types of data recovery.
- Forensic, USB, NAND flash.
- Microchip and USB Disk repair.
- Circuit and Chip replacements.
- NAND Flash Memory Algorithm Rebuilding.
- Various other advanced recovery for specialized issues.
- Cell Phone and Smartphone File Recovery Solutions.
- microSD and SSD File Retrieval Services.
- Monolith Pin-out Data Extraction for Advanced File Retrieval, Usually Smartphone Related.
The first step in enlisting our expert service is to describe what went wrong with the device and how it became damaged or nonfunctional. You will complete this step and include other needed details by using the data recovery case submission form found here. It’s important to provide as much detail as possible, especially how the device became damaged. The more detail we have, the better we can recommend a proper recovery method.
Once you’ve completed the submission form, you’ll ship your device to eProvided’s Colorado labs. Experienced technicians will analyze the case for free and report back within two to three business days. Rush services are available for an additional fee. Once the best method for data recovery has been determined, you will receive a phone call to discuss how to move forward with recovering your data. eProvided flourishes on a free data evaluation process and a strong customer communication. eProvided uses real-time customer relationship management.